Treating the physical wounds received by the women and men who serve our nation is a priority, and justifiably so. However, the mental wounds that impact our veterans are just as important. The mission of the Jason Simcakoski Foundation, Inc. is to increase access to quality mental health services for veterans and their families and to promote effective, non-pharmaceutical alternative treatments.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or PTSD, used to be called “shell shock” and “battle fatigue.” Today, its well-recognized that veteran’s face this condition as a direct result of experiencing traumatic events during their service.
- Simmy Foundation WDVA and Convenience Stores Join Forces for Mental Health
- 4th Annual Simmy Golf Outing
- Jason Simcakoski Memorial Golf Course reopens in Tomah
- Simmy Foundation partners with Wisconsin Department of Veteran Affairs
- Appropriations Law Builds Upon VA’s Success Reducing Opioid Prescriptions
Jason Simcakoski Foundation, Inc.
2702 County Rd PP
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Marv Simcakoski: (715) 340-1221